Technical Account ManagerThis job listing has expired
The Biggest and undoubtedly best Digital Media Advertising platform in the world are looking for a Technical Account Manager for a 12 month contract to be responsible for all pre-sales and post-sales activity for their key publisher partners and the Online expert for internal stakeholders.
This is a great opportunity to join a Global Leader within all Digital media and technology. The contract could lead to a perm role...due to start at the beginning of November.
- All pre and post sales support activity
- You will be the technical lead within partner meetings
- Assist clients in the adoption of new products via upgrades and migrations to develop their long term success.
- Lead implementations and integrations for a variety of their product lines.
- Provide end-to-end support to publisher partners, from deployment to ongoing support of daily business.
- Work closely with the partner Sales teams to monitor our products' performance for their top clients
- Develop tools that address their technological and business needs and identify opportunities that scale and grow their partner business.
-BA/BS degree in software engineering or related field (in lieu of degree, relevant skills or valuable equivalent experience)
-Good scripting language knowledge such as Bash, Python, PHP.
-Fluency in English. Proficiency in additional languages strongly preferred.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Front End Developer start Immediate
- Central London
- perm, temp to perm
- £25,000 to 40,000 p/a
Senior PHP Developer start ASAP
- Become Recruitment UK
- Central London
- £40,000 p/a