New Business ManagerThis job listing has expired
Medium sized independent branding and communications agency boasting a portfolio of prestigious clients in the home and health sectors are looking for a New Business Manager to support the Marketing Strategy Director and work with the senior team in driving and delivering the sales and marketing plan.
This role would suit a motivated target driven New Business professional who is experienced in marketing, branding, design and marketing communications. They will enjoy business development and have the ability to build relationships with potential clients and drive sales.
• Agency experience
• Proven capabilities in proactive business development, prospect pipeline building
• Ability to sell services to a client, develop strong relationships
• Confident, self-motivated and entrepreneurial candidate with excellent commercial acumen
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Marketing Strategy Director, you will be seeking out new business as a crucial role to the continuing success of the agency; you will be managing incoming prospects with follow-ups through phone/email as well as managing campaign activities.
• Executing the strategic business development plan including target sectors, contact strategy, marketing support and follow-up activities
o Identify selected prospective clients
o Target client contact
o Manage initial contact
• Generating profitable revenue from new named business, targeting and contacting the right sections of the market to open and build relationships in a proactive and value added manner
o Research and understand potential client needs in targeted industry sectors which are currently health and home
o Build relationships and convincing potential clients of the company’s capabilities with the opportunities to meet/pitch
• Leading the pitch process using target customer and market insight plus clear understanding of prospect needs to leverage the right capabilities to differentiate and win new business
o Lead and manage the preparation of proposals for new business – using internal resources outlining the client requirement to deliver the creative concept
o Working with marketing to ensure that creative concepts as part of a pitch are on brief and meeting the client requirements
• Working with marketing and client services with new ideas, proposals and pitches to existing clients for account development
• Feeding back to the group directors, market demands for new relevant client requirements and ideas for new product / proposition development
• Managing the company’s presence, ranging from our website, newsletters, blogs and social media.