Midweight DesignerThis job listing has expired
A high profile publisher is looking for a talented mid-weight creative to join their in-house team of marketing and editorial designers. You will play a crucial part in ensuring all of their products have a strong market presence, are well communicated and on brand.
The successful candidate will work on print, events and online. Online experience would be an advantage but is not essential as there will be opportunity to develop in this area.
Your role will include taking briefs, developing campaigns and concepts through to finalised collateral, as well as taking direction and working under supervision on a wide range of marketing projects.
The successful candidate will demonstrate experience in conceptual thinking, branding and has impeccable design and typography skills with attention to detail. You will be a strong self-starter, resourceful, organised and have ability to work with people at all levels.
• Strong conceptual thinking
• Strong typography skills
• Good communication and presenting skills
• Good working knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash
• Enthusiastic team player and a self-starter
• Good organisational skills and experience of dealing with people on all levels
• Diplomatic, convincing, confident, can do attitude
• Recognised design qualification
• Confident in commissioning and directing illustrators and photographers
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Freelance senior designer start asap
- mustard jobs
- North London
- £150 to 210 /day
Jnr/ Midweight Graphic Designer start ASAP
- Dynamic New Alliances
- Central London
- £27,000 p/a