Graphic Designer (Mobile apps and Web) for D:code:itThis job listing has expired
We are a young company based in London aiming to take financial apps and trading experiences to a new level by making them easy to use, engaging and fun. We want to gamify the business and deliver world class mobile and web applications. We are a very experienced, dedicated, and passionate team of experienced designers and developers, looking for a designer to join our team - someone passionate about designing interactive mobile apps, fascinated by cool 3D motion design, and eager to gamify the ordinary.
- Design highly interactive, usable and compelling graphical user interfaces for mobile and web application products, focusing on gaming and finance.
- Create designs based on wireframes or design briefs/requirements;
- Interact with a development team to create the final product; understand capabilities and limitations of technologies used to create great user experiences.
- Have a passion for designing innovative GUI and solving problems.
- Have an interest in illustration, typography, animation, and data visualisation.
- Keep skills fresh and stay informed of new technical developments.
Skills & Competencies:
- Degree in Graphic Design and/or Multimedia Design
- 2+ years of experience designing rich mobile and web applications
- Photoshop and Illustrator required. Create quick mock-ups and keep work files well-organized
- Animation and transition skills using Flash and/or After Effects required
- Solid design sensibility for layout, colours and textures required
- Have a working understanding of UX, information architecture and user interface design concepts and techniques, navigation structures and layout principles for mobile devices and web
- Good understanding of current web & mobile technologies, especially Flex, ActionScript, iOS and Android. Understand how development impacts design and file preparation.
- Experience in designing distinctive icons for mobile devices and web
- Interest in exploring new ways to visualise information
- Understanding financial products is a plus
- Flexible, organized and able to create numerous design reiterations to arrive at the best solution
- Enthusiastic about new technologies, self-motivated and a good team player essential
Please apply with a portfolio site with solid examples of pixel perfect designs and intuitive user journeys that demonstrates innovative design solutions. Keen sense of quality and precision with attention to detail is expected.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Mid-weight Graphic Designer start ASAP
- RedSofa London
- Central London
- £33,000 to 36,000 p/a
Freelance senior designer start asap
- mustard jobs
- North London
- £150 to 210 /day