Web Developer for Creativepool - only the best need applyThis job listing has expired
We are in need of a well experienced cross-discipline web developer for ongoing work at Creativepool, on our main website, backend, and supporting systems.
The "absolute must" requirements:
- In London and available to work "in house" in our Clerkenwell offices.
- With prior experience on bespoke code projects.
- Able to navigate deep into object-oriented code, and quickly grasp the flow of logic and data.
- Able to focus and work under direction/supervision and on your own.
- Willing to add new features, as well as bug fix.
- Great communicator with incredible attention to detail, and precise balance of talk vs work.
- Able to write and document self-explanatory code.
- Pro-active, and having your own great ideas.
- Comfortable on the command line and remotely.
- Understanding of online security and ability to handle sensitive data as you reign supreme over thousands of users.
- Not scared of big data. Past experience with NoSQL, ideally Redis.
- Housekeeping skills and knowledge of Mantis, DokuWiki.
- Familiarity with Wordpress and/or Sugar CRM.
- Affinity for design.
- Desire and ability to future-proof your work and our exceptional website.
- Understanding of the open-source community.
- General light-hearted hacking/making spirit.
In return, you get:
- Excellent renumeration
- A pro-active and challenging environment
- The opportunity to work on a ground breaking product that takes our current market leading product to a world stage
- An excellent development environment that encourages ideas and influence.
You will be working with our lead developer, and 2 other front-end developers, and our quite technical PM. There will be a person to assist you at all times, as well as a reasonable amount of technical documentation and project history, so we will expect you to hit the ground running.
In your application please provide us with links to existing work, as well as your expectations on pay.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Front End Developer start Immediate
- Central London
- perm, temp to perm
- £25,000 to 40,000 p/a
Senior PHP Developer start ASAP
- Become Recruitment UK
- Central London
- £40,000 p/a