ArtworkerThis job listing has expired
My client are looking for an Artworker to join their team. This is a key role within their existing Brand design team to help provide print artwork to an excellent standard. The work covers many disciplines including reports, posters, leaflets, guides, brochures, livery, clothing, large promotional
graphics, signage, stationery, etc.
* The ability to co-ordinate all artwork, working closely with the Head of design and print team to ensure high standards of print-ready design.
* Preparing single and multiple page documents that are print ready.
* Ensuring that images, text and graphics are suitable for the channel they are being used in.
* Retouching of imagery to a print ready standard
* Ensuring logos and graphics are accurately and appropriately created and supplied.
* Ensuring the correct filing and use of templates, and base files
* Attention to detail at final stage of creative/artwork
* Relevant experience of commercial experience in artworking for print, using Adobe Creative Suite.
* Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (CS5 minimum) - InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator.
* Previous history of understanding and implementing a brand (including substantial input into brand guidelines)
* A good understanding of typography and its importance.
* Experience and knowledge of print production processes.
* Good general knowledge of Apple Mac systems.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Technical Creative Artworker start ASAP
- Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment
- West London
- £23,000 to 25,000 p/a
Middleweight Creative Artworker start ASAP
- Become Recruitment UK
- Central London
- £25,000 to 30,000 p/a