Artworker / Creative ArtworkerThis job listing has expired
Artworker / Creative artworker needed temp to perm: Fashion, beauty or high end luxury brand.
I am looking for an Artworker / Creative Artworker to work with one of our top clients, producing marketing material for a well renowned luxury brand based inCentral London. The Artworker / Creative Artworker will be working closely with the Marketing Team to provide artwork for all the marketing print and on-line materials depending on the brief given.
The ideal candidate will have experience within luxury brands, fully efficient using Illustrator, Photoshop and In-design. Having an excellent eye for producing vibrant, contemporary layouts is a must, as this is a luxury brand that wants someone who can maintain the brand, work with a consistency and take the brand forward by using a modern approach.
* The ideal candidate must have a graphic design qualification or equivalent.
* A strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and PC based Microsoft Office products.
* A highly tuned understanding of product photography, advertising, print-production, illustration, typography and writing.
* The ability to supply artwork for all print processes and provide them as 'print ready'.
* A high level of dedication to profession and excellent communication skills.
* The ability to work well in a highly pressured environment and to co-ordinate with different teams.
Not having luxury brands in your portfolio will not hinder your chances, however please do not apply unless you have an exceptional portfolio that demonstrates significant experience and a refined understanding of a relevant sector.
To apply for this temp to perm role you must be immediately available and very keen on landing a permanent role.
Please send your cv and link to website or pdf folio
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Creative Artworker start ASAP
- Creative Recruitment
- Greater London
- £25,000 to 35,000 p/a
Technical Creative Artworker start ASAP
- Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment
- West London
- £23,000 to 25,000 p/a