Store Inetrior Designer (retail outlets)This job listing has expired
Are you passionate about using space innovatively to creative a superior customer experience? Then this could be the job for you…
Our client is a UK retailer with close to 40 stores and continuing to grow in the London market. They are looking for a confident and highly creative New Store Designer who can take a project from initial brief through to site.
The successful candidate must have a solid retail background as this is a key position which will lead the company to further success.
The successful candidate will have/be:
* Excellent Communication skills
* Exceptionally conceptual/creative and resourceful
* A design based diploma or degree
* Up to date knowledge of relevant design software packages e.g. 3d Studio Max, Solidworks, Cinema 4D, Vectorworks, Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator etc.
* Presentation skills
The Role will involve:
* Designing of shop aesthetics including operation, atmosphere and ambience to provide a quality retail environment.
* A focus on new builds but also refurbishments from time to time.
* Creating design guidelines
* Working closely with Property Directors, Operations managers, Marketing department, construction and maintenance teams and external parties.
* Coordinating and managing design briefs and communicating these to all teams to deliver solutions to tight deadlines/budgets
* Contribute to reducing shop build/overall fit out costs
* Brand development
* Overseeing the production instore collateral to ensure it is in keeping with the brand
***Please provide a portfolio showcasing commercial work along with CV***
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
MW 3D Retail Designer start asap
- RedSofa London
- Central London
- £25,000 to 45,000 p/a
Middle Weight Interior Designers start 30/04/2013
- Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment
- Central London
- £26,000 to 34,000 p/a