Graphic Designer - Integrated Marketing AgencyThis job listing has expired
An established specialist marketing agency based in their beautiful Essex studio is looking for a innovative and enthusiastic Graphic Designer (print & digital) to join their team of highly talented creatives. A keen eye for detail, a passion for design and experience working on multi-platform marketing campaigns is a must! Experience within a similar agency environment is ideal.
The successful candidate will get to work on exciting projects with an impressive list of high profile blue chip clients.
The Role- Development of conceptual ideas through to delivery
- Working closely with the Design Director and Account Management team
- Working across a broad range of clients to create compelling marketing communications (print and digital) including Direct Marketing, Advertising, Websites/Microsites, Social Media, Video and Event Marketing.
- Working closely with external contacts and overseeing production including checking proofs and keeping to production deadlines
- Keeping abreast of the latest trends and technologies
- Creative thinker and a keen eye for detail
- Exceptional skills in typography, layout, concept generation and development.
- Ability to present and discuss design solutions
- Organised and able to work on multiple projects to tight deadlines
- Indesign, Photoshop, illustrator and Dreamweaver
- Experience with HTML/CSS
- Exposure to music/video editing
***All applications to be accompanied with a portfolio showcasing commercial online/offline work samples***
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Middleweight Digital Designer start ASAP
- £35,000 p/a
Front-end developer - kent - £25k - £35k start ASAP
- £25,000 to 35,000 p/a