Integrated DesignerThis job listing has expired
£22k - 25k
My client are looking a talented Integrated Designer to join their team. The successful candidate will have a keen eye for detail and a passion for bringing ideas to life across a diverse range of engaging multi-platform campaigns. This role is based in Essex.
* Working closely with the Design Director and Account Management team
* Working across a broad range of ITC clients to create compelling marketing communications (print and digital)
* Development of conceptual ideas through to delivery
* Working closely with external contacts and overseeing production including checking proofs and keeping to production deadlines
* Supporting other studio members where appropriate
* Keeping abreast of the latest trends and technologies
* You will be a creative thinker with an imaginative flair and a keen eye for detail, with strong and evident skills in typography, layout, concept generation and development.
* Able to articulate design solutions and influence creative engagement
* Team player with a Can-Do attitude
* Good project and personal time management skills with the ability to multi-task between projects.
* Confident using all industry standard creative packages. (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver. Music/video editing would be a bonus)
* A full understanding of print and its limitations.
* Exceptional portfolio demonstrating initial ideas through to finished execution of both print and digital projects
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Email Designer start ASAP
- £20,000 to 23,000 p/a
Digital Designer - Corporate start ASAP
- Creative Recruitment
- Hampshire & Isle of Wight
- £32,000 p/a