PPC Search ManagerThis job listing has expired
PPC Search Manager
Up to £38k
My client are looking for a Search Manager to join their team.
The Search Manager will be responsible for managing, implementing and reporting on paid and natural search activity for specific clients and their marketing campaigns and maximising the results of agreed strategies.
This position would suit an experienced Search Manager with a focus on PPC and experience in SEO who will extend the bandwidth of the team through a hands-on approach to client activity as well as maximising staff productivity.
* To work closely with Account Directors and Account Managers on specific clients
* To manage and process client activities and requests from the business and allocate, schedule and process all work accordingly.
* To provide hands-on planning and implementation and reporting on client projects
* To proactively manage client requirements
* To identify new business opportunities and communicate this appropriately within the organisation to ensure that they are actioned.
* To ensure contact reports are written and disseminated following meetings and to expedite actions
* To contribute to pitches
* To develop and refine presentations
* To report on job progress to the Account Team
* To ensure in-house systems are kept up to date
* To adhere to in-house working processes
* To communicate up/down and across the organisation promptly and accurately