Senior Digital DesignerThis job listing has expired
About the Company...
This integrated marketing agency has multiple offices and works with clients from a broad range of industries including retail, charity and financial. They really know about brand awareness and customer engagement, both on and offline. They’re growing at the moment and need a senior creative type to join them…
About the Role...
Based in the London office, the Senior Digital Designer will be responsible for the day-to-day creative tasks but also look at long term strategy for their clients, responsibilities include:
• Creating eye catching flash and static banners, emails and websites
• Creating cross-channel, mobile and social content on brand
•Be heavily involved in and leading the creative process with the clients – advising on strategy
• Know what is happening in the online space and be ahead of the curve
• You’ve been working as a client side or agency digital designer for a while and have a strong portfolio of work including innovative flash banners and emails
• You’re also experienced in designing for mobile and social apps
• A good understanding of UX is desirable but not essential.
• You’re a pro-active, creative, ideas person and comfortable consulting with clients on what they should be doing
• You have serious interest in the digital world - you know latest trends and developments and participate in digital meet ups in your own time.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Creative Copywriter (large Charity) start June
- Union Jackson* - Join The Design Party!
- Central London
- temp to perm
- £30,000 to 32,000 p/a
Front End Developer start Immediate
- Central London
- perm, temp to perm
- £25,000 to 40,000 p/a