Multimedia DesignerThis job listing has expired
I am seeking a talented Multimedia Designer coming from an agency background and is comfortable in a corporate environment. This in house role with the internal comunications team for a market leading firm based in London.
This role is responsible for providing design / production service to internal and external audiences, and requires a mid-senior designer who is equally capable working in both print and digital.
Requirements for the Position:
• Understanding of marketing comms
• Experience of working in busy role as the sole designer for a small team
• Good digital design and production skills
• Ability to generate conceptual designs for single piece to full campaign comms and sell them in to an internal client base
• Good oral communication skills. Well organised, diligent and takes pride in their work
• Proven ability to work from brief through to finished artwork
• Ability to work to brand guidelines, but also to push the boundaries when required
An excellent understanding of all Adobe Creative Suite programmes: Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design, Dreamweaver. Confident at HTML coding for Outlook emails and web pages. Proficient at creating PowerPoint and Word templates. Both Mac and PC experience.
• Deliver internal comms designs and campaigns that work across print and digital based platforms
• Working directly with clients to formulate a brief and produce conceptual designs through to production
• Handle production of online assets, either self build of simple HTML pages or liaison with online developers
• Invent straplines and edit content from drafts to ensure quality of copy fit with good use of grammar
• Develop and design intranet pages
• Handle print production with our global print management company, either through the account manager or via the online portal
This a fantastic role for a mid-senior designer who is looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced environment. If you're interested send your CV and Portfolio to Jonny at Blueskies.. Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Interaction Designer start ASAP
- Creative Recruitment
- Central London
- £55,000 to 60,000 p/a
Junior Designer start ASAP
- Digital Gurus
- Central London
- £16 to 20 p/a