Creative Designer MWThis job listing has expired
Creative Designer, Wiltshire
A market-leading fashion retailer is currently looking for a Middleweight Creative Designer to join their busy offices based in Wiltshire.
Founded almost 40 years ago, they have built a great reputation to become an award-winning retailer with over 50 stores across the UK.
Reporting to the Design Manager, the role will involve taking responsibility for creative and conceptual design and artworking of retail marketing communications material.
Key responsibilities will include…
• Developing concepts and creative design on key campaigns
• Presenting creative and concept work to the Marketing Director and team.
• Liaising with the Marketing Manager, Online Manager and key internal staff in order to manage workflow of key mailing pieces effectively
• Liaising with external providers supporting key mailing pieces
• Managing the studio diary in Design Managers absence
• Designing and artworking of DM, point of sale, adverts, leaflets, online, email and graphics
• Artworking to print-ready standard and providing correct digital formats for external suppliers
• Ensuring files are saved correctly into studio archiving systems and image portfolio
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role along with advanced Photoshop skills and strong InDesign layout experience. They will be a good conceptual designer, fully conversant with working on a Mac and have artistic flair to be rivalled.
This is an unmissable opportunity for a Middleweight Creative Designer to join a leading retail organisation and produce outstanding creative delivery for a variety of campaigns!
Highly Creative Graduates will be considered Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.