Creative ArtworkerThis job listing has expired
Creative Artworker, Malmesbury
My retail fashion client in Wiltshire are looking for a skilled Artworker with a real grasp of good design and design processess, a safe pair of hands for all things Artwork!
Responsible for design and artworking of retail marketing communications material in line with the brand identity, brief and given deadline, the Creative Artworker will work in collaboration with the Design Manager and other members of the studio team, and will be responsible for artworking concepts through to print ready artwork.
• General artworking and design on local marketing collateral ie local press ads, banners, web banners, mailers.
• Layout design on mailing and catalogue pieces.
• Present creative and concept work to Design Manager and team.
• Manage press campaigns including resizing, preparing for print and delivery to pre-press.
• Responsible for creation of templates within our NetPrint system.
• Liase with marketing manager and online manager and key internal
staff in order to manage workflow of key mailing pieces effectively.
• Use FTP and other file transfer software to deliver final artwork to print.
• Design and artwork of DM, point of sale, adverts, leaflets, online, email and graphics.
• Artwork to print ready standard and provide correct digital formats for external suppliers.
• Ensure files saved correctly into studio archiving systems and image portfolio.
• Update and inform Design manager on any issues regarding time scales, briefing, systems and production.
• Good layout and advert design skills
• Preferably 2+ years experience
• Indesign layout experience
• Quick and efficient artworker
• Attention to detail and good eye for design
• Experienced with wacom tablet use
• Fully conversant with Mac hardware, OS, file formats and digital transfer methods
• Creative suite experience
• Able to work on a wide range of projects to tight deadlines
Applications with out Portfolio will not be considered. Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Middleweight Graphic Designer start Immediate requirement
- mustard jobs
- South west
- £28,000 to 35,000 p/a
Senior Designer start ASAP
- Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment
- £30,000 to 35,000 p/a