Graphic DesignerThis job listing has expired
My client is one of the country's greatest private members' clubs with an international reputation. This fantastic opportunity is to join the design team to work on all marketing collateral that they produce both internally and externally.
• Experienced graphic designer that can work across all print mediums and has some experience of web design
• Has a portfolio of working with luxury brands
• Experience of working on magazines, posters, flyers, brochures, booklets, annual accounts etc.
• Has a great work ethic and is a good team player
• Is personable and confident in liaising with senior committee members, to discuss design concepts
• An interest in photography is advantageous
• An advanced user of all Adobe Programmes and some web skills
If this role sounds like something exciting to you, and you posess the right skills and experience, please send your CV and Portfolio to Jonny at Blue Skies.
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Freelance senior designer start asap
- mustard jobs
- North London
- £150 to 210 /day
Mid-weight Graphic Designer start ASAP
- RedSofa London
- Central London
- £33,000 to 36,000 p/a