Junior Motion Graphics Designer for Banbury Walker StudioThis job listing has expired
Banbury Walker Studio is a fast paced brand experience design agency. We are looking for a Junior Motion Graphics Designer to join our studio. You will have the opportunity to work with a collaborative and experienced team as well as all of the world's great brands. This is a truly creative studio and most projects you work on here will take you out of your comfort zone. The work is fast and exciting and this is a great place to experiment with concepts, structures and new technologies. You will be working on anything from TV sets to future retail conceptual work to major sporting events.
Junior candidates will need to show great design skills, animation knowledge and a real desire to learn from the senior team members here. The role will involve the creation of 2D graphic imagery from scratch, photo manipulation, animation, post processing and video production. This is a fantastic place to learn and develop your skills, however it is not for the faint hearted. Being a member of our team requires dedication and commitment.
The skills and attitude to bring to the role are outlined below:
• Excellent After Effects skills and a wide knowledge of associated plugins such as Trapcode
• Excellent Premiere skills and an in depth knowledge of compositing and encoding
• Excellent skills in Photoshop retouching and manipulation and post production
• Photography and film skills including keying
• 3D modelling and animating skills
• The ability to camera track is useful though not essential
• Dedicated team player who can work under pressure and to tight timeframes
• A knowledge and interest in trends, modern design, materials and visualising and animating techniques
Please click apply below including a broad and interesting portfolio demonstrating your breadth of animation, film and motion graphic skills. Examples of Photoshop compositing work will compliment your application. Please list your previous employment experience and references and indicate your salary expectations. No application will be considered without meeting the above requirements.
Please note that we receive hundreds of applications for our roles. Your application will need to stand out and your experience will need to be specifically relevant to our industry sector. We look forward to hearing from you.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Freelance Designer for Dynamite Promotions start ASAP
- dynamite promotions
- Central London
- temp, part time
Front end developer (with design skills) start ASAP
- Creative Recruitment
- Central London
- temp to perm
- £200 to 300 /day