Midweight DesignerThis job listing has expired
Middleweight graphic designer (3-5 years experience)
Long-term freelance, minimum 6 month contract.
Our client, located in central London is looking for someone to join their busy studio. The ideal candidate will be an experienced designer, able to manage and prioritise projects, work flow and studio tasks. You will be required to liaise directly with internal stakeholders (ie. no account or studio manager).
– Adobe Creative Suite (particularly InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
– Any digital design skills an advantage but not necessary
– Design for Presentations– eg. Interactive PDF / PowerPoint / Keynote (building within PowerPoint or Keynote not required but would be a bonus).
Type of work
– Bid documents
– Ability to deconstruct complicated ideas
– Work on multiple projects and manage expectations
– Understands the difference between designing for print and designing for screen
If you are interested in this role, please apply by sending your CV and pdf folio or web link.
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Creative Artworker start asap
- Design Studio People
- Central London
- £35,000 to 40,000 p/a
Creative Artworker start ASAP
- Creative Recruitment
- Greater London
- £25,000 to 35,000 p/a