Digital Designer / Developer for AlexandAlexa.comThis job listing has expired
AlexandAlexa.com, launched in 2007, has grown into a well-respected and successful player in the luxury children’s clothing market. Following investor funding the company is expanding its team to build on this success and expand the brand into international territories.
The company is actively seeking new in house talent to join the team and work closely with the existing digital marketing and creative design teams.
Digital Designer / Developer
An individual required to create visually stunning and technically well produced digital marketing assets including emails, landing pages, microsites and banners.
Key day-to-day accountability and projects
- Brainstorming and conceptualising creative concepts, then producing them through to completion
- Design of digital marketing material
- Production of HTML marketing projects
- Managing own projects from concept to completion
- Taking direction from the creative lead and digital marketing team
- Experience of working in a creative digital environment
- Comfortable working in Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Experience of using After Effects, working on videos for the web and retouching a big plus
- Good working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Excellent eye for type, images and layout
- Highly organised, with an ability to work to deadlines
- Good attention to detail, taking pride in delivering outstanding quality work
- Excellent team player and great communicator
- Experience working with stylistically strong brands and maintaining a brand identity
Proactive and able to take initiative.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
UI/UX Visual Designer start ASAP
- Digital Gurus
- Greater London
- £35 to 40 p/a
Web Designer start ASAP
- Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment
- West London
- £27,500 to 30,000 p/a